Have you ever wondered why some people eat whatever they want and never gain weight? Or why you can’t lose weight even though you are eating healthy and exercising?
At London Laser we teach you the critical role hormones, toxicity and inflammation play in your ability to not only lose weight but to be healthy. All aspects of health and nutrition must be addressed on both a physical and an emotional level.
London Laser Health Care has incorporated the important facets of therapy into a comprehensive program designed to maximize the client’s results. During this 10 week program we look at all of the key factors (food, exercise, hormones etc) from a new perspective. This scientifically, holistically designed program provides the client with lifestyle counselling, laser therapy, nutritional support, and behaviour modification. The average North American today is considered to be overweight, but there are no miracle cures to solve this problem. Achieving your ultimate healthy goal takes time and commitment. We will show you how to integrate healthy eating,stress management and exercise into your busy lifestyle.
Application of low power laser is used to help raise the metabolic rate. This does not replace exercise or eating right, but compliments the weight loss program for accelerated results. Our certified laser therapists will provide clients with all the necessary information to keep the metabolism accelerated for maximum results.
Week 1 – Overview Goals/Objectives
We will help you to:
- Understand The 3 Secrets to weight loss.
- Look at the habits and thought processes that keep you stuck.
- Learn how to view your body as a friend rather than foe.
Week 2 – Hormones & Weight Loss
- We will examine the importance balancing hormones to sustain long-term weight loss.
- We will introduce the role of Insulin, Cortisol and Estrogen in weight loss.
- We will discuss Thyroid health. A sluggish Thyroid is perhaps the most commonly occurring hormonal disturbance in North America today. We will review the Thyroid Hormone and its connection to weight loss.
- Continuing with Hormones, we will review the important roles of the Human Growth Hormone, Glucagon, Adrenaline, Testosterone, and Gastrointestinal Hormones.
Week 3 – Stress & Stress Management
- Stress plays a huge role in weight loss! We will teach you how to manage your stress hormones to create a healthier body
- We will teach you how to recognize your familiar self-destructive patterns and shift them instantly
*What you MUST understand about your mind/body if you want to lose weight and keep it off permanently*
Week 4- What is Your Body Shape?
- We will help you identify which body type you tend to lean towards and what specific weight loss strategies would work best for you!
- We will also discuss the major role of enzymes in keeping your metabolism working in full throttle.
Week 5- Protein & Weight Loss
- Protein is essential for long term, permanent weight loss.
We will review the connection between;
- Protein & Metabolism
- Protein & Appetite
- Protein & Lean Body Mass
Week 6 – Carbohydrates & the Glycemic Index
- We will discuss carbohydrates are, and how are body utilizes them.
- This week will also teach you what the Glycemic Index is, and how it can aid in choosing food options to optimize appetite control, and decrease your risk of Type II diabetes.
Week 7- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) & the Importance of Water
We will help you understand:
- Why our body needs fat
- The importance of fat in weight loss
- The different types of fat
- The important functions of water within the body
Week 8 – The Acid-Alkaline Balance & Vitamins and Minerals
During week 8, we will discuss:
- PH levels and the importance of homeostasis within our bodies
- The difference between Vitamins and Minerals
- Common deficiencies in Vitamins and Minerals
Week 9- Stimulants, Exercise & Weight loss
- We will review the affects caffeine and alcohol have on our bodies
We will help you to develop a successful exercise and relaxation program.
- Exercise for 15 minutes/day just 3 days/week and maximize your fat burning potential
- Incorporate daily relaxation into your daily schedule
Week 10 – Inflammation & Detoxification
We will teach you how to:
- Become an efficient detoxification machine
- Use supplementation
- Maximize weight loss and health by minimizing toxicity
*Find out about the underrated role of toxicity in weight gain*
*Discover the most important relaxation factor in weight loss *
Weight Loss & Detoxification Program Details
This complete 10-week program consists of 1 on 1, one hour visits. Each visit will include a laser therapy treatment and an informative discussion.
Our food plan is based on losing fat and preserving muscle tone and energy. This is critical because when muscle tissue is lost basal metabolism decreases, making it difficult to stabilize weight after a weight loss program. You learn to eliminate the foods that cause us to gain weight and that prevent us from losing it. There are 3 stages to the diet plan. The first stage is followed for two weeks. Phase 2 follows and during that time the caloric count is increased and some restricted foods are reintroduced. Phase 3 is a healthy eating lifestyle, which will allow you to maintain your ideal weight and optimum level of health and wellness. Each week you will be given important nutritional information needed to allow an easy transition. With the benefits of laser, combined with nutritional knowledge, our therapists can provide the perfect stepping-stones for those who are committed to changing their lives for the better. The program is catered to how much weight you want to lose. The average weight loss is 2-3lbs. per week.