Plans for re-opening business in Ontario have begun. Slow, steady and safe are the watchwords of the day. With the safety of our staff as well as our clients in mind we have put a set of safety protocols into place that assure both.
We have implemented and re-enforced strict safety measures that meet all guidelines set forth by the government of Ontario.
Be assured that providing a safe, healthy environment for everyone has always been and will continue to be our number one priority.
- The reception area as well as the treatment rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between each client. This includes treatment beds, lasers, iPads, doorknobs, countertops, phones, tables, chairs, sinks, light switches, and cabinetry.
- All staff will be wearing surgical masks and gloves for all client interactions. Employees must stay home if they feel ill. All staff will have their temperatures taken upon arrival, and anyone with a temperature of over 38° C (100.4 ° F) or experiencing a cough or respiratory symptoms will be asked to go to the doctor immediately and require a signed doctor’s note to return to work.
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize the amount of people in the clinics. Walk-ins are not encouraged at this time as social distancing will remain a top priority.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic and wash your hands upon arrival. Please arrive with your mask in place
- You are asked to come to your appointment alone.
- Please fill out waiver before coming in for your appointment (every client will get one in their email)
We thank you for understanding and will continue to follow the healthcare guidelines set forth by government officials and Public Health officials. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community.